RENTAL CRITERIA. To qualify for an apartment you must meet the following criteria.
- INCOME. Your monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rent. You must verify income with your most recent 4 pay stubs or 2 most recent months of bank statements showing direct deposits. If you are unemployed you must provide proof of another source of income.
- RENTAL HISTORY. If you have ever been evicted or had a foreclosure your application will be denied.
- CREDIT HISTORY. Your credit history must be satisfactory.
- GUARANTORS. If you do not meet one or more of the above criteria, you may be able to qualify for an apartment if you can get a third party to guarantee your lease. The guarantor must pass the same application and screening process that you must pass, except that the guarantor must earn 4 times the current rent.
- BACKGROUND. Our goal is to provide a safe living environment for our residents. We do run backgrounds on all of our perspective residents. Our criteria require a clean background with no felony convictions or registered sex offenders.